NOW- January 1st, 2020!
Come one, come all to the Queen Mary to celebrate the holiday cheer! Adventure through the North Pole Village for live music and ice skating, then continue the holiday fun with treats and drinks for all, gingerbread houses, and lit up carousel. The fun doesn’t stop there, you will be able to enjoy all of the fun that is taking place onboard the Queen Mary! Enjoy the holiday decor in the main hall and deck, meet with Santa, and dive into storytime with Mrs. Clause.
Select dates starting November 29, 2019 through January 1, 2020
The Queen Mary, 1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA.,90802
General Admission is $22 for children and $29 for adults.
- Admission includes Queen Mary Christmas event entry and ship access, live entertainment, rides on the carousel, train, and rocking horse, rock climbing, meet-and-greet with Santa, storytime with Mrs. C, and special 4-D screening of The Polar Express in the 4-D Theater.
VIP Admission is $59 for children and $65 adults.
- Admission includes Queen Mary Christmas event entry and ship access, one ice skating session and skate rental, gingerbread decorating kit, stocking decorating, live entertainment, rides on the carousel, train, and rocking horse, rock climbing, meet-and-greet with Santa, storytime with Mrs. C, and special 4-D screening of The Polar Express in the 4-D Theater,
Date Night Packages are available for $70, online only.
- Admission includes General Admission to Queen Mary Christmas and ship access for (2), including all GA activities, plus ice skating for (2) on the True North Ice Rink.
- Select dates include: Dec. 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 26 and Jan. 1
Reindeer Peak Cabanas start at $299.
- Each cabana includes up to 10 pairs of ice skates and (2) reserved skating sessions.
Add-on tickets for GA ticket holders are available for Ice Skating, Gingerbread decorating and Stocking decorating.
- Stocking Decorating: $11
- Ice Skating (plus skates): $15
- Ice Skating Aid Rental: $10
- Gingerbread Decorating: $16
Ghosts of Christmas Passed is $45 for General Admission and VIP is $60.
- General Admission includes evening ship admission starting at 4 p.m. and complimentary parking.
- VIP Admission includes evening ship admission starting at 4 p.m., complimentary parking, premium seating in the first 2 rows of the theater and an autographed poster.
- Add-ons including Paranormal Investigations and dinner shows are available.
Breakfast with Santa is $20 for children (4-11) and $40 for adults.
Holiday Dinner Shows are $89 per person.
On-site parking is $20 per vehicle.