What you’ll need…
- Wash strawberries and pat dry.
- Cut strawberries stem off in a “V” shape to make them look like little hearts.
- Microwave vegan chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir chocolate and microwave again for another 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Insert lollipop sticks at the bottom of the heart shapes.
- Dip strawberries in melted chocolate.
- Let them lay dry on parchment paper or baking tray.
- Let dry and enjoy!
*Disclosure: Some of the links included in this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, SoCal Moments will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.