Why Pay More?
We all love Chipotle, and we love their guacamole too. Unfortunately, an added taste means an added cost. So how can you enjoy your favorite Mexican food side without the additional charge? Make your own! At SoCal Moments, we found the recipe just for you – and we kept it simple.
Watch How We Did It!
- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- 1/4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 jalapeño, including seeds (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Find the best avocados. Make sure their firm while still being soft. Kind of like the palm of your hand.
- Once you have them home, cut each avocado in half and remove the pits.
- Use a serving spoon to put the avocados into a bowl to mix.
- Squirt in the listed amount of lime juice to keep the guacamole green and from turning brown.
- Add the listed amount of salt.
- Mash and mix with a fork until you’re happy with the consistency.
- Toss in the rest of the ingredients such as the jalapenos, red onion, and cilantro then mix until ready to serve!