1. Melt 1 bag keto-friendly chocolate chips with a spoonful of coconut oil. (@choczero was the taste-test winner!)
2. Pour the chocolate onto a silicone mat and spread evenly.
3. Add chopped salted almonds to the chocolate.
4. While that sits at room temp, melt another bag of chips with a spoonful of coconut oil
5. Pour the 2nd chocolate mixture over the almonds and spread to coat evenly.
6. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
7. Let sit at room temp 20 minutes, then throw in the freezer 10 minutes.
8. Dress up your bark in any cute Valentine’s Day-themed baggies!
*Disclosure: Some of the links included in this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, SoCal Moments will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.