The Classy Mommy at classymommy.com came up with this leprechaun bark and my kids absolutely love it! So I decided that I wanted to share with all of you so you can see if your kids go as crazy as mine!
What you’ll need:
- 12 oz bag Wilton dark cocoa candy melts
- 5-6 Air Heads Xtreme rainbow sour strips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup mint M&M’s candies
- multi-colored confetti sprinkles
- gold ball sprinkles
1. Line a 10 x 15 baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Add the dark cocoa candy melts to a double boiler pan, under low/medium heat. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
3. Pour the melted chocolate on to the parchment-lined baking pan and smooth out evenly with a rubber spatula.
4. Lay the rainbow pieces randomly on top of the bark, going different directions. Add the mini marshmallows and green M&M’s candies on top. Lastly, sprinkle the multi-colored confetti and gold balls all over the chocolate. You will have to sprinkle rather quickly as the bark begins to harden within 5 minutes.
5. Chill for 1 hour to allow the bark to completely harden.
6. Once chilled, break into pieces and serve. HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY!