I know a lot of us are sad about Disneyland being closed, but honestly what I miss more is that pineapple Dole whip that the kids crave every time! My son asked for it the other night and I figured it couldn’t be that hard to make. So I got on the internet and came up with a recipe that will make you feel like you’re back at the happiest place on Earth! Keep reading for ingredients and instructions…
What you’ll need ( serves 4)
- 2 cups of frozen pineapples
- 1 cup of vanilla ice cream or dairy-free ice cream
- 1/2 cup of pineapple juice
- Piping bag
- Large piping tip
- Blend ice cream and frozen pineapple in a blender or food processor.
- Add the pineapple juice gradually until you get the consistency you like.
- Add your mixture to chill in the freezer for 5 min.
- Add your mixture to the piping bag with the tip on it.
- Gently pipe your soft serve into your cup.