For years, moms have feared the day that their kids would go around the neighborhood and fill pillowcases with candy. Not that we don’t want them to enjoy but we just want the best for our kids and yes, I’m talking Halloween candy.
I have fully raided my local Mother’s Market and Sprouts to find healthy Halloween candy dupes. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE the classics, but when the kids get the candy overload I’d prefer a healthier option.
- Reese’ s Peanut Butter Cups
- Welch’s Fruit Snacks
- Charms Blow Pops
- Nestle Milk Chocolate Crunch Bar
- Milk Chocolate M&M’s
- Justin’s Organic Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Yum Earth Organic Fruit Snacks
- Sweetly Naturals Natural Lollipops
- Enjoy Life Ricemilk Crunch Chocolate Minis
- UNREAL Milk Chocolate Gems
*Disclosure: Some of the links included in this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, SoCal Moments will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.