Sometimes getting messy isn’t a bad thing, something fun I’ve been doing with the kids is yogurt finger painting! This has got to be the easiest way to do finger painting because the clean up is easy and you don’t have to worry about the kids eating the paint because it’s edible!
There’s really only a few things you need and the kids can do this on paper, in the back yard, or even in the bath. Wherever they are, it’s going to be a blast!
What you’ll need:
- Any kind of white or plain yogurt (preferably with no added fruit)
- Food coloring
- Small cups for our yogurt paint
- A space for painting
- Add yogurt into small cups fulling it about 1/3 od the way.
- Add 3-4 drops of food coloring into the cups and mix until there are no white streaks (feel free to add more drops for a brighter color)
- Sit the kids in a clean space with a canvas or paper (preferably away from furniture)
- Hand over the yogurt paint and let your little Picasso go!