If there is one thing that gets the kids at the table faster then cookies are my 3 ingredient banana pancakes! Easy directions, minimal ingredients, and they taste amazing. If you need a quick breakfast for the kids or you just want to enjoy an easy meal I promise you will make this over and over again!
- Ripe Bananas – the ripest they are, the sweeter the pancakes will be
- Self-Rising Flour
To make Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup of Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- Mash the bananas into a mixing bowl with a fork to make sure the banana is fully mushed.
- Whisk the egg into the banana.
- Add the self-rising flour.
- Heat a skillet with any oil or butter you prefer. (I like to use coconut oil)
- Top with your choice of fruit and enjoy!